This program is designed for personnel, and their supervisors, who are responsible for safety and health audits in construction and general industry environments. Individuals completing this program will be recognized by their peers as having achieved a superior safety education.
- Only $149 to enroll
- Take Courses at your own pace- No Deadlines, No Expiration
- General Industry, Health Care, or Construction
- 10% off all future OSHA SPCP program classes exclusively for Certificate Program Enrolled Students
- Increased potential for career Advancement
- Authorized OSHA Trainer Status Expanded Professional Network of Safety Professionals, OSHA Instructors and Officers
- Stay in front of new regulations
- Stand out from other Certified Safety Professionals with OSHA Education Center Credentials
You must be logged in, and click the above blue button to register
Public Sector Safety & Health Fundamentals
The certificate program in Public Sector Safety & Health Fundamentals supports OSHA’s mission by training public sector employees in occupational safety and health to reduce incident rates for workers in state and local governments. Although primarily designed for public sector employees, it is available for anyone interested in furthering their knowledge of occupational safety and health.
- Earn a certificate for Construction and/or General Industry training
- Choose from a variety of topics: occupational safety and health standards for the construction or general industry, safety and health management, accident investigation, fall hazard awareness, and record keeping.