We ARE Safety Training...In-House...On-Site...Online...
- OSHA announces national stand-down for fall prevention in construction. Click here for more information.
- IMPORTANT: The Directorate of Training and Education (DTE) has recently revised the “Introduction to OSHA” training material.More information
- OSHA Issues Proposed Rule to Extend Compliance Date For Crane Operator Certification Requirements.More information
- Check out our new crane certification! Mobile Crane Operator Training & Certification Exam
OSHA Cooperative ProgramsSafety Professional Certificate Program
- Check out OSHA's new Public Sector Safety & Health Fundamentals Certificate Program
As a Safety Professional Certificate holder, you will...
- Continue your professional development in a growing and changing field!
- Increase your awareness of changing Federal Regulations!
- Be recognized and respected as a Mid-America Safety and Health Professional!
- Enhance your chance for advancement by demonstrating your proficiency and commitment as a Safety Professional!
- Click here to download the Safety Professional Certificate Program Brochure
Individuals can concentrate in either the Construction Industry, General Industry or Health Care Industry.